Zoom Audio Interface Settings
- Plug your Microphone into Channel 1 with the XLR cable
- Plug your Headphones into the Headphone port
- Power On the Microphone
- Plug your Zoom device into your computer with the USB cable
- Power On the Zoom device
- On your Zoom device click the Menu button located on the side
- Use the scroll switch to select USB and then press the scroll switch to select it
- Use the scroll switch to select Audio Interface and then press the scroll switch to select it
- Use the scroll switch to select Stereo Mix and then press the scroll switch to select it
- On your computer select the Zoom device as your Operating System default device for Microphone and Headphones
- Join your session on SquadCast and select your Zoom device as the Microphone and Headphones
Note: Be sure to enable your interfaces Mix-Minus feature to ensure unnecessary echo or feedback is not created.
For additional information on the Zoom audio interface, please see the product manual.