Web Browser Permissions
For SquadCast to connect & record your microphone & camera you will need to allow permissions to these devices in your Web browser.
- Navigate to a Recording Session
- Click the Get Started button
- Click the Allow button for Microphone & Camera
In most Web browsers you will only need to do this the first time you join a Recording Session.
To reset these permissions...
- Navigate to any page within https://app.squadcast.fm
- Click the lock icon to the left of the URL
- Set Microphone & Camera to Ask (default)
- If Microphone & Camera are not available, click on Site Settings and set them to Ask (default)
- Refresh the page
If this does not help, you may need to Allow Operating System (OS) Permissions.
Have more questions? Email email@example.com